alumni UBC and the University of British Columbia would like to thank the following donors for their generous contributions to this wonderful new addition to UBC’s Vancouver campus. The Robert H. Lee Alumni Centre would not be possible without this leadership and generosity.
- Money and Raymond M.C. Lee
- The Jack and Darlene Poole Foundation
- Emelda Wong and Sheldon Trainor
- Robert H. Lee Family: Carol A. Lee, Derek R. Lee, Leslie D. Lee and Graham S. Lee
- Koerner Foundation
- Graham S. Lee
- Hari and Madhu Varshney
- Bill and Risa Levine
- Polygon Homes Ltd.
- WestJet Airlines Ltd.
- The Highbury Foundation
- Sarah Morgan-Silvester and Richard Fraser
- TD Insurance
- Samuel and Frances Belzberg
- Chris Bendl & Indonesian Friends & Alumni of UBC
- Lindsay and Elizabeth Gordon
- Ian Robertson and Sian Pitman
- Gregg and Debb Saretsky
One of the truly remarkable things about the Robert H. Lee Alumni Centre is that it will be entirely funded by the generosity of UBC alumni and friends. To date, private donors have provided over $16 million towards the construction of this $18.5 million facility.