The Robert H. Lee Alumni Centre sits in a prime location in the heart of the UBC Vancouver campus. With its modern design, light-filled spaces, and strong focus on the client experience, the centre creates a powerful first impression. Whether you are planning a private event, gala dinner, meeting, or corporate retreat, your guests can enjoy our inspiring setting.
Dining Capacity: 300 guests, in the Jack Poole Hall
Reception Capacity: 600 guests, including the Wong Trainor Welcome Centre and Jack Poole Hall
Boardroom rentals are available along with classrooms and additional meeting rooms.
Rental Hours: 6:00 am – 1:00 am
Availability: 7 days a week
Kitchen on Site: Yes, but not fully equipped – built for offsite catering purposes.
Big or small, intimate or expansive, party or presentation. No matter your event needs, the Robert H. Lee Alumni Centre has a space for you. Learn more about our rooms here.
- Rental rate includes all in-house tables and chairs, set up, tear down, basic AV, and room cleaning. One on site coordinator, and evening rentals include one security guard.
- UBC alumni and their children receive a 20% discount on room rentals for personal (not corporate) bookings.
- Registered charities receive a 15% discount on all rental rates.
- Booking times can be flexible, depending on availability.
- Multiple room bookings can be negotiated.
- All drop-delivery food service must be provided by Koerner’s Catering
- 5% GST is applied to all events.
- Refundable damage deposit may be applicable.
- Socan and ReSound are charged when applicable.
- Payment for all rentals is by cheque or credit card (Visa & MasterCard). We do not accept JV payments.
- Additional AV items can be rented for a fee.
- Pre-paid parking can be arranged at the time of booking