The Robert H. Lee Alumni Centre is a perfect setting for your modern-classic wedding or private celebration. This spectacular venue is flooded with natural light and boasts a contemporary design with signature décor elements, including built-in lounge features, exposed cedar ceilings, and rich stone tiling. Sitting in a prime location in the heart of the newly revitalized UBC Vancouver campus, it is close to both transit stops and parking.
The flexible space can be used for ceremonies only, or for ceremonies coupled with a seated reception for up to 250 guests. Our professional catering partners can work with you to plan and execute all your food and beverage needs. Our event and front-of-house staff will provide exceptional service to help make your day a success from start to finish.
Rental Information for Weddings
- Rental rate includes all in-house tables and chairs, set up, tear down, basic AV, and room cleaning. One on site coordinator (not a day-of wedding coordinator), and evening rentals include one security guard.
- Booking times can be flexible, depending on availability.
- Multiple room bookings are available and negotiable.
- A $500 refundable damage deposit is added to all wedding bookings.
- Our exclusive catering partners can provide full food and beverage service.
- An exception to the catering exclusivity policy may be made to accommodate religious or cultural events. A 15 % landmark commission fee will be charged on all food and beverage provided by a non-exclusive caterer. Refundable damage deposit would increase for this service.
- Clients may purchase and provide their own alcohol, if supplied under a Special Occasion License. Alcohol must be served by the caterer. A $3 per person galley fee will be charged to the client.
- GST, Special Event Insurance, and music licensing fees will be applied to the final bill.
- Additional AV items can be rented for a fee.
- Payment for all rentals is accepted by cheque or credit card (Visa & MasterCard).
- Pre-paid parking may be arranged at the time of booking.