Catering Kitchen & Vendor Rules
All drop-delivery catering must be provided by our Loafe Café (link to catering page). If you are providing any catering service onsite you will be expected to have a minimum of one catering staff present at the event. Staff are expected to do the following after any event held on site (any failure to do so can incur a cleaning fee for the event client):
- Remove all food, beverage and rental items from the room promptly after the event.
- Remove any items left in the catering fridge.
- Clean out sink, and all prep surfaces used.
- Take green bins and garbage down to our first floor garbage room. Replace with a new empty green bin from the garbage room.
- Remove and take with you any liquor or recyclable beverage bottles at the end of the event.
- All rental delivery and pick up’s must be arranged for the same day, unless otherwise approved. Want approval? just ask us at email@example.com. We try to accommodate longer windows whenever possible.
The following equipment is available for use in the kitchen:
- 1 double deck, convection oven
- 2 hand sinks
- 1 reach in refrigerator
- 4 stainless steel work tables
- 1 dishwasher
- 2 dish sinks
- 1 proofer holding cabinet
Absolutely no frying is allowed in the kitchen — if required, staff can set up a small outdoor prep or frying station in our loading bay.